ABOUT BLINDS NORTHWEST
We’re a family business that runs on providing great customer service. We’ve simplified the process of selling window treatments to homeowners with our free in-home consultations, no pressure selling environment, awesome customer service, and quick turnaround.
WHY WORK AT BLINDS NORTHWEST
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your best, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky’s the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Highly competitive commision
- Monthly monetary incentive programs based on performance
- Much more.
Does this sound like you?
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and professional; able to start up a conversation with strangers
- Combine your love of home décor and selling skills
- Detailed qualities for recomending the right products
- Enjoy the autonomy and accountability of being independent
- Go the extra mile every time to delight customers
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Flexible and can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
What a Design Consultant does:
- Offers design recommendations while helping customers select the perfect window treatments for their home
- Speaks comfortably on the functional and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products
- Runs the day-to-day operations of their assigned area
- Identifies outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers, home builders, and contractors
- Followups with new leads and past customers
- Hosts and attends local design events with support from Blinds Northwest staff
- Promotes positive family atmosphere
- Participates in ongoing product/technology training, as well as monthly business meetings
Ideal skillset of a Design Consultant:
- Positive and friendly demeanor to every customer and colleague
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Awareness and interest of the design industry
- Comfortable with Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar
- Self-starter, quick learner, yet team player
- Minimum of 6 month of experience in either retail, design, sales or customer service
- Commission based
- Mileage reimbursement
- Per appointment basis
- Quarterly bonuses
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Ability to lift and carry 35lbs
- Measuring window casements to 1/8″ so that the window treatments fit properly. Training will be provided for digital and tape measuring.
A great opportunity to make a lot of money and work when you want. Perfect for students and individuals seeking part-time, flexible employment.
If you’re looking to be part of a growing business of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we’d love to hear from you!
[gravityform id=”11″ title=”false” description=”false”]