Plantation Shutters For Less | Free In-Home Consultation & Installation Everyday
Starting at $25 per sqft
Bestline Wood Collection
Wood shutters are crafted for strength and durability using over a decade of manufacturing techniques and finished with any of our 100’s of paint and stain finishes.
What Makes Blinds NW – Plantations Shutters Different?
We manufacture, assemble and install shutters in Portland, Oregon. We challenge you to buy a better American made louvered window shutters for less from any company.
Now, with Blinds Northwest you get the traditional window treatments with a new way to purchase. We will come to you, provide you with an estimate and FREE installation.
Our plantation shutters are completely custom made to match your window requirements. No cut down or off the shelf window treatments.
Natural Wood Collection
In addition to natural or any color finish, wood shutters are guaranteed to never warp, crack, fade, peel, or discolor, regardless of extreme temperature conditions.
Benefits Of Shutters
1. An investment in your home.
2. Give the home a sophisticated style.
3. Shutters not only provide design, privacy, and light control options, they can also enhance the value of a home.
4. Like any home investment, only shutters of exceptional quality will provide long-term value and increase appreciation.
5. Shutters provide the best quality and durability of any window covering.
6. Shutters are made to fit any size, shape and have an array of colors and can be matched to your window trim that are offered.
7. The original window covering that provides child and pet safety.
8. Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shutters feature craftsmanship, functionality, and beauty. Our professional installation for any type of window shape or size make shutters look their best.
Our slim and clean standard tilt bar is color coordinated to your shutter.
This option offers the tilt mechanism to be installed in the back of the shutter panel, eliminating the traditional tilt bar to create an unobstructed view and clean appearance. Choose split-tilt for the top and bottom portions that can open and close independently.
Shutter Panel Styles
Bi-fold panel are popular for large windows, patio doors and sliding glass doors. Panels are hinged together and feature an accordion-fold.
Adding a divider rail creates a top open/bottom closed effect that maintains privacy while letting in the light. The standard divider is placed in the center or anywhere up to four louvers from the top or bottom of the shutter. Extra tall shutters do require a divider rail for structural integrity.
Hidden European-style hinges providing a clean and contemporary look. Only our custom shutters combine the clean style and view that others can’t match. The hidden hinges create a simplistic and clean aesthetic making shutters look like a part of your window.